Welcome

I originally began, and titled, this blog when I traveled to India for 6 months in 2011. I ended up helping the royal Panwar family start an organic farm, cultural conservation center, and hotel in the foothills of the Himalayas, 6 hours drive north of Delhi. Hence the blog posts from four years ago depicting those wonderful travels. I often think fondly of the kind people I know there.....

Happily I am continuing this blog, and keeping the name. My intention is to engage with and bear witness to the shift in consciousness I believe is happening all around the world. It is a miracle to be able to join people everywhere who are healing ourselves, each other, and the Earth through discovering the unity and the freedom of being alive.

On this journey though our magical world, we become aware of how we create our inner and outer world as one. Let us be true to ourselves, that we might inspire each other! Witnessing so many ways of life, we recognize to the archetypal spiritual forces vying for the world, disguised in the veils of our personal story lines and ordinary lives. Every moment is a sacred offering, when we decide which ones we serve.

I will be posting draft chapters of my first novel, "Otherwise What?, as they become available. Most recent posts appear on top. Thank you for reading :)

Monday, November 24, 2014

Do you worry about appearing ridiculous?



Cha Cha cha
hub ba buh booooo
whooosh!  Low beats
dignified pines arching up
clouds moving across the moon
yet she is still there



Chilly billy blossom
belly
staring into each others' eyes
even though we are apart
Lu lu loss lozenge
what a strange word!


I cannot deny that
desire is
what causes me the most suffering
snow flames lungs
shhhh shhkassy sassy bass
still I'm mad butterflies about it


Cast vast shallow cow
nothing is more absurd
than wanting what is destroying me
shoot green shoot
tender
don't worry it's only love


Cranberry opp tone
ewe eew
how the hell do you spell female sheep?
that's about how worthwhile it is
to take responsibility for one's actions and not one's thoughts
like trying to type laughter


Anchored like a migrating goose
wise to the changes
lucky lurking
black string round my wrist
as a reminder
surrender happily into freedom of acceptance


Clowns never have to apologize
like politicians
and neglectful parents
seriously
snack less hike more
like you're not crazy too!


I still long for someone else to complete me
but it no longer makes me feel stupid
mending matters more than appearing ridiculous
loons on the lake
perfection up for grabs
out of thin air


Smog gum drops
static cling
Don't take humanity personally
we're addicted to what we want to hear
at the cost of feeling ok
trying too hard


Love is a dirty word
can you do it without saying it?
what's it with you?
chocolate?
central heating? switch-on lights?
shingle chalk bough


why not try it?
mason shant slant
cure the downward spiral
of taxpayer guilt
anything that doesn't cause harm
is less ridiculous than what we've been doing


Haleluyia fish
delicious
Exclamation
Nature knows what to do
Gasping writhing
the good fight can sometimes be embarrassing


Bad habits never end by getting your shit together 
change is something new
opening windows
gawking out
with the innocence of a child
higgle-dee pigle-dee in wonder





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?